Dean's Drainage Contracting is a leading certified drainlayer for commercial/industrial and residential clients throughout Christchurch and beyond.
We are specialists in:
- Drainlaying and repairs
- Sewer drains
- Stormwater drains
- Stormwater retention tanks
- Soakage tanks
- Environmental tanks
- Grease traps
- Soak holes
- Grey water recycling
- Septic tanks
- Effluent drains
- Cess pits
- Dairy shed conversions
- Drain cleaning and hydrojetting
Dean and his crew of drainlayers:
- Work to best practice guidelines as dictated by regularity authorities.
- Have a certified drainlayer on site at all times.
- Provide cost-effective solutions.
- Ensure the use of quality products for the purpose and situation.
- Adhere to site and health and safety policies.
- Provide prompt service.
- Have knowledge of the Christchurch landscape from being born and raised here.
- Leave the site tidy and are respectful to the clients.
In a world where breakdowns, blockages, and irregular preventative maintenance costs time, which means money, you need a skilled team of drainlayers to get your business back up and running. At Dean’s Drainage we provide a full service for commercial and industrial clients. Read more
Dean’s crew of drainlayers can rectify your drainage issues from the simplest matter to major issues. We work in with other subcontractors, work on existing properties and new homes or when you are doing renovations or extensions. Read more
Our Motto is: We treat every job as if it's out own. So contact the team at Dean’s Drainage Contracting for an efficient, professional drainlaying service.